Welcome to week 3 of Project Life Monday Link Up.
A HUGE thank you to those who linked up last week!
Sian from Hey there... it was fun to check out your
pages again this week! I love all the little extra embellishments
you add to your pics and filler cards.
Also Sue Ko who blogs at The Making Table stopped by to link up last week!
This past week I was hoping for more link ups then week one but
I guess word didn't get out as well. Please if you link up below
mention on your blog post that you linked here so other hear about it!
I hoping each week to get a few more people
joining us to really get this party going for 2015!
joining us to really get this party going for 2015!
To encourage you guys to stop and link up I am going to host a giveaway
each week through December! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment
below and/or link up your project life pages, ideas, tips or your December Daily
albums you may be working on!
This week I am giving away some cards from the Turquoise edition project life core kit.
This includes the cards shown which includes 3- bi-fold journaling cards
and 21- decorative journaling cards.
Here is my week!
I made my pages using the project life app on my iPhone.
I am using this method to stay caught up!
Thank you so much stopping by Day to Day.
I am so glad you came by.
I so love that you are here and especially for your comments.
They really make my day!
If you have a question please leave it here, and I'll answer it in the comments.
You can also email me at daytodaydesignsbykd at gmail dot com.
Hope to see you again soon!
I made my pages using the project life app on my iPhone.
I am using this method to stay caught up!
Thank you so much stopping by Day to Day.
I am so glad you came by.
I so love that you are here and especially for your comments.
They really make my day!
If you have a question please leave it here, and I'll answer it in the comments.
You can also email me at daytodaydesignsbykd at gmail dot com.
Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment