Monday, December 22, 2014

Project Life Monday Link up | Week 6

Welcome to week 6 of Project Life Monday Link Up
 

  A HUGE thank you to those who linked up last week!
First off the winner of last weeks giveaway is Penny!
Please email me at  daytodaydesignsbykd at gmail dot com with your address
and I will get it into the mail for you!
 
Also this week I am having a cohost to Project Life Monday Link up!
Sarah from Color.Paint.Create.! and I are teaming up together to get
this link up party rolling! She will be having a giveaway on her blog so
be sure to check it out!
 
I am going to take a mini break from giveaways but will be
have another one in my first post of the new year!!
 
As I say every week it has been crazy busy around here!!
I love the excitement leading up to Christmas but ready to slow down
next week and get ready to bring in the new year!
I am still using the project life app to stay up to date
but in 2015 I am hoping to go back to traditional project life!
 




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment