Today starts a new month!
Woohoo!!
I wanted to do something fun for this post and do a giveaway!!
We can all use a little random fun!
I know I do!
We can all use a little random fun!
I know I do!
I notice that lots of you stop by and visit!
And I LOVE that!
And I LOVE that!
But I rarely hear from you so I want to encourage that with this post.
There are 3 ways to enter and each one counts as a separate entry.
If you do all 3 the better chance you have to win :)
Here's what to do:
1. To enter this giveaway leave a comment below saying hi, who you are, and how you found/know me.
2. Become a follower and leave me a comment here letting me know
3. Leave a comment on one of your favorite past posts and leave a comment here letting me know.
So what are entering to win?
Two of my favorites things....I have many.
Cadbury eggs and $15 Starbucks card!!
If you don't live around here don't worry because I am planning to mail this out to the winner!
If you don't live around here don't worry because I am planning to mail this out to the winner!
Unless you live really close and see you often :)
So get busy and start leaving those comments.
I will use random.org to pick a winner for me a week from today.
I will post the winner right away!
Happy March 1st!
Happy March 1st!
Hi! My name is Sarah. My husband used to work with yours at Good Guys. Love the day by day updates. You inspired me to use the same blog style now that my daughter is here. Thanks! Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteHi :) Thanks for the giveaway! I found your blog through one of my friends!! :)
ReplyDeletefamily74014 at gmail dot com
I follow via GFC!
ReplyDeletefamily74014 at gmail dot com
i love the snow day posts! so fun!!
ReplyDeletefamily74014 at gmail dot com
My name is Jana, I am your sister. I found your blog through the little thing on the side of mine that tells me when you add a new post :) I love finding random pictures of Cohen on your blog. All your posts are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteoh and p.s. I'm already a follower, does that count?
ReplyDeleteYes that counts!
DeleteI have been a follower of yours for about 30 years! I am your Mom. I love your blog and reading about you journey as a wife and mom! I love you LOTS!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite, tho not favorite, but appreciated was "missing you". I have all those feelings for our little Carter. I miss him so much and hurt for all the family that is hurting from missing him, too!! I am SO thankful you were able to go down with me on that long night. I know he is waiting for us in heaven. I love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteAlso LOVE all the photos you do of my adorable grandkids!!
(taken from facebook)
ReplyDeleteChristine Rinehart- I am your Sister (in-law) and I read your post whenever I find a new one on Facebook. Sometimes through your mom and sometimes through you. I love all the pics of your kiddos, and your posts from the heart. I love that your biggest label is family! I think you are an amazing woman and I am blessed to have you in my life! :0)
Hi Karen - - - My name is Jennifer and I am your next door neighbor!! I've been reading your posts since I found out about them. Loved reading your preschool posts! Now I enjoy reading about your day to day adventures and REALLY enjoy hearing about how the Lord is working in your family's lives as you look to Him for guidance! He is faithful!
ReplyDeletejennifer
Now I am following you as well!
ReplyDeleteI found Jana from the Sikes Family, and I found you from Jana. :-) I'm not local, and I'm not related, but now that Jana sent me here, I'm off to read. Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and saying hi!
DeleteHi I am Kerisa and I follow your blog in between my own chaos of kiddos. I love hearing about all of the things that you do with your family and kids. Oh and if you don't know you watch my girls during the day:) I must say you do an AWESOME and AMAZING job with them and I love hearing what kind of fun things you all of been up to.
ReplyDeleteI came on over from Jana's blog and of course I'd love to win your prize! We just got our first foster placement, a teeny tiny preemie so I'm definitely gonna need some caffeine in the coming days!
ReplyDeleteI heard there was CHOCOLATE over here... :)
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing Mom, Karen! You have inspired a lot of my projects with my boys. I rarely comment, but I always read!
Thanks so much for the chance! I actually saw someone tweet about this on my timeline so here I am. Excited too -- saw that homepage post with the nail polish and can tell your blog is a fun one! :)
ReplyDeletedeeg131 at gmail dot com
Thanks for stopping and taking the time to leave some comment love :)
DeleteI follow you via gfc as Dee now (number 6 yeahy :) )! Thanks!
ReplyDeletedeeg131 at gmail dot com
I really enjoyed the Making Memories post that you wrote back in January. (Can't stop reading this -- such wonderful entries!) I too used to bake with my grandma and really miss those days. The applesauce looks scrumptious too! :)
ReplyDeletedeeg131 at gmail dot com